Monday 4 July 2011

A Sweet, Sad Case

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days; I thought life might be a bit calmer last week, but it seemed to get even busier! So many things to do, people to see... good job I like to keep busy!

I spent yesterday with a sweet guy with some great privileges from business contacts; however he's a bit of a sad case. I feel quite sorry for him. He's average looking but not completely unattractive, seems to have good social skills but never quite gets it right with women! I think he hopes that by spending time with me he'll get more used to what women want, and how to please them. I am the perfect teacher, if I do say so myself! He's very eager, which is good, but perhaps this is too obvious. He will be my new project!

Tomorrow night I am being cooked dinner by another client at his flat; it's much less common, but should be nice!

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment