Tuesday 3 May 2011

Loving the Long Weekend

My long weekend didn't get off to the best start; my client cancelled our date at the last minute, leaving me all dressed up with nowhere to go. I had been looking forward to it, as I met him once before and he is pretty damn sexy. However, spontaneous nights are often the best ones; I ended up partying with my flatmate and her friends until 5am. Fun times! That did mean that I missed the Royal Wedding on TV, but was up in time to join a street party in the afternoon. Yet another late night left my flat looking a little worse for wear...

I escaped London for the last two days and visited a friend on the south coast. I wish I could say that it gave me a chance to relax, but the partying continued! Everywhere had such a great atmosphere this weekend - I love times like that. I also found a very handsome young man to dance with, and spent the evening making out like teenagers. I felt 18 again, but had a lot more fun than when I was actually that age.

Now I'm back in the city and trying to get myself back into the usual routine. I still have a little time to daydream, don't I?

Brooke x

1 comment:

  1. no u don't :D get back to work ^__^

    ReplyDelete