Wednesday 11 May 2011

An All Nighter

I have an overnight booking tonight, and will have to remember every little detail to tell you all about it, as I won't be reunited with my laptop again until Monday. This is a client I probably told you about quite a while ago; he's fairly plain to look at, but has a twinkle in his eye that really gets me going. It's true that sexual confidence comes from inside; you don't have to look like Johnny Depp or Angelina Jolie to work it (though if you do look like either of them, message me right now!). This man isn't shy about what he wants, though I'll be on my knees before he's even told me to suck him off. Can't wait.

Have a great weekend, and if you get bored, just imagine what my lips will be doing in a few hours...

Brooke x


No comments:

Post a Comment