Monday 18 October 2010

Wishing and Hoping...

I wish I could tell you about a really hot, steamy session that I've recently had with a client; I love it when I'm so into him that you can feel my pheromones seeping through the words I write. That should have been the case this weekend - I've had some great sex with this guy in the past and he is really good looking. So why is it that my lust was lacking?

I knew I wasn't going to be in the mood as soon as I woke up. I was mildly hungover, and making myself immaculate wasn't as enjoyable as usual. I met him at the station and we walked arm in arm to the restaurant he had chosen; I tried as hard as I could to conjure up some enthusiasm but I couldn't find any that was genuine. It felt nice when he had his arm round me and kissed me on the cheek or head, but when the time came for things to heat up I just wasn't into it. This is becoming a running pattern lately; I know why it is, but I can't do much about it until the feeling passes.

Sorry if I'm not as interesting to read when my sex drive is low... it should be back soon! If you're missing 'sexy Brooke', just scroll back a few weeks and refresh your memory : ) Here's a hot photo to get both of us in the mood:













Brooke x


No comments:

Post a Comment