Friday 15 October 2010

Grrrowl

Hello my lovelies,

Sorry I've been quiet this week; being poorly makes Brooke a dull girl! However, I'm feeling almost human again and have decided to take a booking for lunch tomorrow. It's a shame that it's now too cold to do lunch dates on a rooftop, so we'll have to settle for somewhere glamorous indoors. I feel like going all out, dressing like a 1920s millionairess... I wish I hadn't lost that lush cigarette holder (not that I usually smoke, they just look swanky)!

I was really annoyed that someone important cancelled a meeting with me next week, but he soon rescheduled so all OK again. I'm in need of some serious pampering to get back on form - may even need to book myself a spa day...

Hopefully I'll have some sexy tales to tell by next week - watch this space.

Brooke x


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better Brooke. :) I'll be looking forward to hearing how you are and what you get into, lol.

    ReplyDelete