Tuesday 19 October 2010

Helping Myself...

In all my complaining about not feeling very lustful around clients, I forgot about one of the beautiful things in life that you don't need anyone else to help you with... I can still touch myself whenever I like (within reason - I don't think they'd appreciate it in the middle of Waitrose). I don't need a man there to get me hot, or even a vibrator; just me, myself and I.

I deliberately had an early night last night, climbing under my covers before I felt tired. It's a shame that the weather is getting colder now because I love to sleep naked - completely free, no restrictions. I like to run my hand along the curve of my waist and my hip; I'm often complimented on how smooth my skin is. I'll sometimes hold my breasts for a while, enjoying the feeling it gives me that's somewhere between sensual and comforting. I've asked other girls about this, and it's actually pretty common!

Feeling how soft I was between my legs, I let my finger slip just inside to feel myself starting to get wet. From there on, as I heated up, it was just me and my hand.

Brooke x





1 comment:

  1. This ... "Feeling how soft I was between my legs, I let my finger slip just inside to feel myself starting to get wet" ... just so turned me on.

    ReplyDelete