Thursday 17 June 2010

Shower Sex

It's been quite a while since I last had some shower sex; I wouldn't want it that way every day, but it is nice every now and again. When I do, I can better understand men's fascination with breasts; when you're body's completely wet, and you lather up some creamy shower gel to rub over them with hard nipples, it feels amazing. I even do it to myself sometimes when I'm alone.

Most women will know that it's not always the best when you're submerged in water because it washes away your natural lubrication, but in the shower is the perfect balance. Hot, running water running over your shoulders, cold tiles pressed against your back and a hot man firm between your legs. It's also great if there's nobody else home, hearing your ecstatic cries echoing around the bathroom.

Ah, I've got myself horny. Just a few more hours to go.

Brooke x




1 comment:

  1. Sex in the shower is kind of fascinating and exciting, i love it.
    Hot water, cool tiles, well scented shower gel and two hot naked bodies - simply fantastic!

    ReplyDelete