Wednesday 16 June 2010

Sweeter Dreams

Morning all,

My dreams were a bit nicer last night - there was a quaint little ice cream shop in the middle of nowhere. Sweet!

I have that appointment tomorrow with the client who is curious about sex toys. I thought I'd start out quite simple; nothing too big that might make him feel insecure about his own manhood (you'd be surprised how often that happens), and nothing too complicated. I get the gist that he hasn't used them before; if you're playing with a newbie, you have to make sure that they don't get too carried away and cause you any discomfort! I've been quite lucky so far but one of my friends let a young man have free reigns, and she ended up a bit sore... you just need to be careful that your dog on heat doesn't turn into an over excited puppy.

Wish me luck!

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment