Tuesday 8 June 2010

Hard & Fast

I had just the kind of session I needed last night. A public little thrill followed by a hard and fast fuck, then a sleeping client that didn't need any further attention. I know that sounds unprofessional, but we both got exactly what we needed so I see it as a job well done!

I hadn't seen Mr X for a couple of months. Sometimes he's a regular name in my diary, other times he's gone for weeks at a time. I could tell he had missed me; it was a fairly last minute appointment and he was celebrating a win at work. We met in the West End bar we both like; he had ordered me to wear a short dress without any underwear, so that was the thrill. A tight one would have been safer, but I chose one that swayed freely over my hips - the slightest gust of wind would have left me completely exposed. We sat down at a table so he could check for himself, sliding a hand between my thighs and stroking the smooth bare skin of my pussy. That was enough to make him down his drink and urge me to finish mine - within 20 minutes we were back in his room.

I'm not sure how long it lasted altogether, but the sex was frantic. All of our clothes came off except his open shirt, and he pushed me face down on to the bed. I arched my back and pushed my arse up towards him so he could enter me from behind, my face still flat against the pillow. From there we somehow got to the door and he fucked me standing up, one of my legs hooked around his back. At some point I dropped to my knees to take all of his cock in my mouth, then it was back to where we started. He finished by coming on my face, kneeling over me as I laid on my back propped up on my elbows.

By the time I'd cleaned up in the bathroom, he was out cold and I didn't hear another peep out of him. I bet he had sweet dreams...

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment