Thursday 4 March 2010

Last Night

Last night felt kind of surreal; I had about 10 minutes to get ready for a last minute booking (and I did a pretty respectable job, if I do say so myself). I hadn't eaten since lunch time so the wine went straight to my head, and although I haven't met the guy many times I felt like I'd known him for years. I talked a lot (perhaps a bit too much) and had some amazing oral both ways. It was one of those nights that seemed to last for days, and in the morning I was so disorientated because I hadn't slept well - I questioned whether I'd set my alarm for the right time, because the light didn't look like it usually does at that hour.

I'm just starting to feel a bit more normal now, dragged kicking and screaming back into the real world. But the memory of the whole evening is still making me feel a bit warm and fuzzy. Seems like so long ago.

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment