Tuesday 26 January 2010

Back on Track

I think all the uncertainty of my 'relationship' with barman had started to knock my self confidence a bit; it's not usually something I have a problem with. I'm perfectly comfortable with not being everyone's type, but I know that I am his type, and he still doesn't seem to have fallen hook, line and sinker. I'm so used to being the one in control, and I know this is why the attraction has lasted for so long. But we're past the game playing stage already; he just seems to flit between loving me deeply and shrugging me off. I suspect it's a classic case of commitment issues, not wanting to be tied down but not wanting to let me go.

Something that barman needs to realise is that girls like me don't come along very often. I feel like my confidence has been restored this weekend; more men than usual doted on me, followed me around like puppies and promised me the world. It reminded me of who I am, the girl who uses a bit of charm and positive thinking to generally get whatever she wants. And that's not me being a spoiled princess, it's me working hard when I go after what I want.

Just this one eluding me...

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment