Thursday 10 December 2009

Success

Hurrah, the wriggling strip tease worked, and I didn't fall over! It actually seems quite unfair that I have to make a big show of undressing while he gets to keep his dignity and undress in the bathroom. Although, I'm the one taking home a wad of cash, so the show will go on. The best part of the appointment was that he asked me to stay another hour and watch TV with him. We curled up in bed and watched True Blood, one of my current addictions. What ho - getting paid for watching my favourite programmes? Don't mind if I do!

My buttocks are killing me today. No, I didn't get a spanking last night; this is purely the result of my personal trainer pushing me to get a bum like Kylie. Oh, what I wouldn't give! The pain is totally worth it (if it pays off).

This photograph is not my bottom, but it will be. Oh yes.

Brooke x

2 comments:

  1. Now you're talking! Is he making you pedal or kick backwards? If that doesn't work, try climbing trees. It works a treat for gorillas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm mostly doing the leg press thingy with one foot at a time, stairs carrying weights and backwards on the cross trainer. More today, owwwww! x

    ReplyDelete