Wednesday 9 December 2009

: (


Oh noooo, my personal trainer broke the news to me today that he's moving away! And not just down the road - to Scotland! I adore him and am having a but of a girlie tantrum today. I don't want to find someone else, and now I know that I'll be less disciplined in going to the gym now. Harrumph.

The two delicious dresses I bought yesterday are a slight consolation to my misery. One is a 40s style fitted pencil dress, and the other is 20s flapper girl inspired. I might wear the 40s one on my date tonight, though it's quite hard to get off over my hips so I'll have to do a wriggly strip tease type of thing.

Is it just me or is this week going really slowly?

Brooke x

1 comment:

  1. I am a Personal Trainer,let me know if you need any diet/exercise advice or motivational tips.
    Free of charge of course,the pleasure would be all mine,
    I would think of it as giving something back to the Working Girl community!

    Gerard
    X

    ReplyDelete