Tuesday 27 October 2009

My Inconvenient Body Clock

Why can't my clients meet me mid afternoon? That is of course a rhetorical question, I know full well that they mostly have 'normal' careers. But it would be sooo convenient for me, because I'm constantly at my horniest between 3pm and 5pm.

I don't know whether it has anything to do with my sleeping patterns, my diet, exercise... but this has been happening for a few years now. I remember once going on holiday with an ex boyfriend; we were usually too eager to catch some rays for morning sex and too tired in the evening, so we always fucked during an afternoon siesta. It suited me down to the ground!

I sit there wriggling, willing the evening to come more quickly so I can get my kicks. But by the time it arrives, the moment has passed and I have to work on reigniting my own desire (unless it's a particularly gorgeous client). I think my job would be even more easy and more gratifying if it was afternoon delight only.

I guess I'll just have to please myself!

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment