Thursday 29 October 2009

Libido

Wow, my libido is through the roof at the moment! I don't know if it's a scientific/hormonal thing as I'm currently at my most fertile time of the month, but this monster just won't be tamed. I didn't have a booking last night as I'd made spa plans with a girl friend. As we laid in the sauna and discussed men (mainly the barman and her recent ex), I found myself picturing last weekend all too clearly. I could've done without being any hotter in there!

I went straight to bed when I got home - I was in serious need of some 'me' time. I didn't reach for my vibrator, there was no time for that. My fingers were all I needed, but as I rubbed my own wetness over my clit I found myself wishing that his beautiful cock was inside me, filling me up. It took longer than I expected for me to come; I found it hard to concentrate, trying so hard to keep his face clear in my mind. But when I did, it was long and satisfying. My body shook and convulsed as I tried to stay quiet (flatmates at home).

I don't know how long it will be until I see him again, I haven't heard from him for a couple of days. I may end up secretly picturing the barman when I'm with my client tonight, though he won't know about it.

Can't sit still,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment