Friday 30 October 2009

Revamp

You might say that I get bored easily, and I've decided that the layout of my blog is a bit dull. Personally, I'm not very good on these computer type things; I have a basic knowledge and am comfortable with the keyboard, but Brooke and web design don't really mix. So I have roped in a delightful young man who is going to help me revamp it. It didn't take much persuasion ;-) Look forward to a sexy new look next week!

In the meantime, I'm going to be getting my kicks tonight and going to a very fancy Halloween party on Saturday. I've never found it difficult to blag my way on to the guestlists of top London clubs... just another one of my many talents. And if I haven't heard from the barman by then, he'd better not expect me to turn away the advances of more deserving, eligible young men. His 'playing it cool' may keep me on my toes, but as you know I have a very short attention span and am very sought after.

Kisses,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment