Friday 1 May 2009

1st May - Up Close & Personal

I had an hour appointment at 7pm yesterday, & my agent agreed to let me go home after I'd finished. With the night so young I called Josh & invited him over for a glass of wine or four (must cut down on my midweek drinking). Flatmates out at a gig, perfect.

Somehow, I don't think that this is going to be a relationship built on conversation; within 10 minutes Josh had his hand on my knee, and it didn't take long for it to creep up under the hem of my skirt. Never one to be shy, I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him roughly, while his free hand yanked my top & bra down. I heard some seams rip but that didn't bother me. We never made it to the bedroom; with all my clothes bunched round my waist & one shoe on, he fucked me steadily on the edge of the sofa (luckily it's leather, wipe clean). The cushions dislodged and we ended up wedged down the crack at the back. I remember feeling his hot breath on my ear - he kept my head there by pulling my hair tightly in his fist. I love that.

This time, it lasted a lot longer than the 'against the wall' episode. Still no foreplay, no oral. When the lust is this fresh, you don't really have the patience for that kind of thing. I just wanted him inside me as soon as possible. I came first, which I was pleased about as I don't often come from intercourse (I'm more of a clit girl). I'm quite vocal, so he couldn't last much longer after hearing that. He collapsed on top of me with a shudder, and we prompty both got the giggles on realising what a mess we'd made of the sofa! Whoops.

I'm feeling really happy today. I haven't dated anyone properly for a while, it's a nice feeling.

Keep smiling,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment