Saturday 18 April 2009

18th April

Hurrah for the weekend!

I finally had a wonderful sleep and an impressive lie in. It was only briefly disturbed by the postman buzzing my intercom at 6.55am this morning; is that legal?! I'd ordered a few things from Ann Summers, I do like to keep my wardrobe fully stocked. I'm now the proud owner of the policewoman and sailor girl outfits - a fine addition to my collection.

The pro plus worked a treat last night. When I pulled up outside the hotel at 9.30pm I was raring to go! I'd been in a really good mood all afternoon as I got to see one of my best girls; Ella moved to Manchester after we finished college & I miss her so much. Wish I could see her more often but it's such a long way, and something about me + the north doesn't gel. But yesterday she surprised me with a trip to London, and we hit Kensington High Street for some serious shopping. I should have been exhausted but it left me buzzing! Or maybe that was the double espresso we finished off with...

So when I met 'Nicholas' I had a brand new dress in coral silk, gold strappy platforms from Nine West and a lush new underwear set from Agent Provocateur. I had such a great time with him! We sipped cocktails in the hotel bar, then danced on the terrace even though nobody else was. I could feel how much he wanted me through the fine fabric of my dress. With a giggle I dragged him back to his room and showed Nicholas how fabulous I looked knickerless. He quite agreed!

After a few hours I came back to the flat and watched 'Clueless' on DVD - I had too much adrenaline to sleep. By the time Cher bagged her man I was happy, sleepy and ready to crash. Haven't moved from my bed since!

Enjoy your Saturday,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment