Thursday 16 April 2009

16th April

I had a date with a really young lad last night. I don't know whether his mates had called the agency for him as a prank or a dare, but what was done was done. His name was 'Hanky' - I can only assume this is a nickname otherwise the poor boy has very cruel parents (who were away for a few nights leaving him to house sit). All due respect to him, dare or not, he went through with the booking. He told me he was 19; to be honest I think he was nearer to 16, which made it quite icky for me. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I don't know where he found the money, cause trust me - a date with me does not come cheap.

He was understandably terrifed; I do believe I had a genuine virgin on my hands. Such a rarity these days! He was very sweet though, he kept telling me how beautiful I was and how magnificent my breast were. I do have great breasts. We had a slight accident when I told him he could touch them if he wanted - I think little Hanky got a bit over excited. He was hugely embarrassed, but these young ones have good stamina - within 10 minutes he was standing to attention and ready for action again. I helped him with the condom, let him lay back and showed him how good life could be. Eyes rolled back in his head, a stream of profanities flowing from his once innocent lips.

He was so greatful, he just kept gushing his thanks over and over again, bless him! I hope he doesn't think that this makes me his girlfriend.

To all the Hankys out there - this is the way to make an entrance into adult life. So many mind blowing experiences lie ahead of you. Enjoy!

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment