Friday 28 October 2011

Slutty Outfits

Anyone who has seen the film 'Mean Girls' will know what I mean when I say: "Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress up like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it." I usually make an effort to look sexy, but classy and ladylike, avoiding cheap and trashy at all costs. However, I just can't resist the opportunity to dress up! I get to wear stockings and suspenders all year round, so it's fun to don ripped fishnets and PVC. There are plenty of things you can make look slutty: devil, vampire, witch, policewoman, bad fairy, dead cheerleader, evil nurse, superhero, film and television characters... the possibilities are endless!

I'm still not feeling 100%, but this event only comes once a year - no chance of me sitting this one out.

Hope you all have a spooky, sexy weekend...

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment