Monday 27 June 2011

Something To Look Forward To...

Ah, it's so easy to bubble over with happiness when the sun's shining. After a long and crazy Friday night, I've had a good rest, a bit of pampering and am looking forward to a date with my muscle-bound client tomorrow.

The guy on Friday was just as I'd remembered; he looked great, but his touch sent shivers down my spine (and not in a good way). He likes constant contact; always an arm round my waist, round my shoulder, his face nuzzled in my neck. Anyone would have thought that I was the one paying him to fawn over me! Of course, I dealt with it like a professional and returned the affection, keeping my grimaces well hidden from sight. I wonder if other women get the same feeling from him?

Really looking forward to my next date; he wants to cook me dinner at his place - I think a real GFE is called for. Just thinking about his physique makes me wet, so I know we'll have fun, as usual! I don't understand why he doesn't have a girlfriend; works too hard, I guess. I'll let you know how it goes.

Stay cool,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment