Monday 28 February 2011

Overstepping the Mark

My weekend had its ups and downs. Really enjoyed my afternoon in the spa, with a pedicure and back massage. I spent ages making myself look perfect for the party on Saturday, and was feeling good - those boots never fail to impress. When I arrived at the venue, he was already there with some of his banker friends (who are also something else that sounds very much like 'banker'. Say it with your fingers in your mouth). The place was gorgeous; amazing decor, sexy waitresses, low lighting.

I don't mind being paraded around and shown off, that's all part of the job. But when a client starts grabbing you inappropriately in public and completely ignoring any warnings to behave, it doesn't go down well with me. He was drunk early in the evening, and got more and more rough with me as the night went on. Of course his pack was only encouraging, and I felt completely objectified.

Needless to say, I didn't go home with him. If he's that pushy in public, I'd hate to think what he's like behind closed doors. He had a few hours with me in the club, and that's all he's going to get!

Brooke x


No comments:

Post a Comment