Tuesday 31 August 2010

Back Online

Hi all,

Sorry I've been away for a bit. My laptop threw a tantrum, but we've kissed and made up. You should be hearing from me more regularly now!

I've had a fairly mediocre week, but one night stood out for me. My client left his hotel key at reception with my name on it and asked me to let myself in. He wasn't sure what time he'd be back but told me to make myself comfortable. I took advantage of his power shower and mini bar, finding a good music station to create some ambience for when he arrived. I was wearing a dress so short that it couldn't be worn in public, with a couple of inches of bare skin showing on my thigh between the hem and the lace top of my stockings; combined with tousled hair and killer heels, I looked quite the sex kitten.

The look on his face when he arrived said it all. He was more pleased to see me than usual; it had been a few weeks since our last meeting. The plan had been to have a drink and watch a film before getting down to business, but we couldn't keep our hands off each other! His hand kept wondering onto my leg, and every now and then he'd lean into my neck, planting small kisses along my collar bone. It gave me goosebumps.

We gave up on the film after about 20 minutes and climbed into bed. At first he just held me tightly from behind, pulling every inch of my body into his and stroking every bit of skin he could find. I could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck, and my senses seemed heightened. By the time his fingers found my pussy, I was completely wet for him. He groaned gently into my ear as he slid a finger inside. I twisted my body to kiss him hard on the mouth, then took his hard cock in my hand and began to rub it gently.

Part of me wanted this stage to last for hours, and another part of me wanted him inside me right that second. I held back for a minute or two more, then pulled him on top of me and demanded that he fuck me. My nails dug into his back as I held him close, urging him to push into me as hard as he could. Every thrust felt orgasmic - I couldn't have kept quiet if I wanted to.

He flipped me over onto my knees to take me from behind; at this point, I turned my head to look at him - I know how much he loves that. If we'd had more energy, I gladly would have fucked him all night long. I was so wet that there was no chance of me getting sore, but sleepiness eventually overcame us and I took him into my mouth to finish him off.

Yum.

Brooke x




1 comment:

  1. Very nice Brooke :) Happy to hear you'll be posting regularly!

    xo

    ReplyDelete