Monday 5 July 2010

Monday Blues

I'm feeling a little bit blue today. There's nothing particularly wrong; I know how lucky I am in life, and really can't complain. I suppose it's just hormones.

Friday night was really fun. I had lots of energy and enthusiasm (much to my client's delight), writhing on top of him like a wild thing. It was one of those nights where I was more focused on myself than him, but he really seemed to get off on this. There's nothing sexier than a confident lover. I worked up quite a sweat, and afterwards didn't feel quite as guilty about skipping the gym that day! Lost in my own sexuality, I managed to come for him (loudly), which set him off straight afterwards. He almost matched me vocally; I do hope those walls weren't thin.

The rest of the weekend was ok, but just a 'shrug of the shoulders' kind of ok. I'm still craving something that I can't have, and although I'm fine and have been through plenty worse, it's still making me sparkle a little less. Hope I brighten up soon.

Brooke x


No comments:

Post a Comment