Tuesday 25 May 2010

A Wave of Interest

In the last couple of weeks, a lot of new guys have been showing their interest. I'm having more requests and propositions than I've had in a long time, which is very flattering. I'm lucky enough to be in a position where I don't need to do bookings every day; I usually aim for 3 nights a week, meaning I can enjoy a pretty normal social life and not raise much suspicion about my profession. With the regular clients I already enjoy, I don't really have time for anyone new!

Now I have to decide how greedy I am. I thank my lucky stars that I don't have to see three different men every night to make ends meet, and that I can be very selective about the men I do see. But almost all of us are affected by that 'grass is always greener' syndrome... what if I'm missing out on some amazing guys? Should I give them a try? It would probably either mean having a very busy week, or being unavailable when a regular is expecting me.

Decisions, decisions...

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment