Friday 7 May 2010

Depravity

Hello lovelies,

I watched Dorian Gray on DVD this week and liked it more than I expected; the depraved debauchery made me crave the thrill of masquerade parties I've been to in the past. I don't indulge in group sex on a very regular basis, but it's fun to throw in the mix occasionally, just for a change. It's also exciting to be with other women because I'm so often with men. Variety is the spice of life! Watching the scenes of the film unfold, I remembered how liberated I felt with my identity hidden, dressed up to the nines and free to have my pick of the room. It's so surreal, like it's not really happening. That feeling also gives you the illusion that there are no limits, no consequences.

With that in mind, I may accept some invitations that have come my way...

Brooke x


No comments:

Post a Comment