Wednesday 5 May 2010

All a Blur

Now I remember why you're supposed to eat a meal before you go out drinking. My client insisted on plying me with wine (not that I protested much) despite my stomach being positively empty. That combined with a shared joint back at his apartment played havoc with my memory! I know that we both giggled like teenagers for some time, and I remember making out like teenagers too. There was a lot of good old fashioned snogging and groping before the clothes came off, then I think he took charge because I was a bit spaced out... after that I can recollect heat, sweat and him moving hard between my legs. I laid back and let him cover every inch of me.

I woke up with a groggy head this morning and a vague, hazy memory of some good sex. He had to leave really early, and I imagine he felt just as rough as I did. I think it was worth it for all the fun we had! Now I just need a good meal to get rid of this hangover.

Brooke x


No comments:

Post a Comment