Wednesday 31 March 2010

The Drill

Appointments tonight and tomorrow, so you know the drill - today is all about beautification. I'll be buffing, scrubbing, exfoliating, moisturising, bronzing, curling... I'm thinking crimson nails and smokey eyes tonight. I'm feeling like a vixen, despite the morbid drizzling outside. On days like this, I just close the blinds and switch on my lamps; I'd rather have a 24 hour night than a grey day every once in a while!

I think some dancing around the bedroom to Beyonce is required too, just to make sure I'm in the best mood possible for later!

Brooke x


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all the great posts from last year! I look forward to reading your blog, because they are always full of information that I can put to use. Thank you again, and God bless you in 2010.

    ReplyDelete