Monday 22 February 2010

No Wonder...

No wonder my body's taking so long to recover. It sees so much self inflicted abuse; I drink far too much wine and pull too many all nighters to call this a respectable lifestyle... some might even call this a filthy life I lead. I love it though. Being young and reckless, no responsibilities further than paying the bills. So I may as well enjoy it while it lasts, hey?

You may have noticed that I've been a bit down lately, but despite all that I can honestly say that this, right now, is the best time of my life. Better than college, better than that magic 21. There will always be some kind of shit to wade through but like everything else, this too shall pass.

I saw a guy last night and it made me feel powerful, alive, in control. That's how I'm supposed to feel, how things should be! I feel much more at home like that... he was at my mercy. I'm in a good place right now.

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment