Thursday 28 January 2010

Save or Splurge?

I'm lucky enough to have got myself into the financial position where I could just work 2 nights a week and live quite a comfortable lifestyle. I do enjoy being a lady of leisure... but I still don't own my property and I'm a bit too good at spending my money.

Over the last 6 months I've whittled my clients down to just a handful of regulars who I know and trust, plus enjoy their company. I do occasionally meet new guys to keep things interesting, but I haven't advertised myself for quite some time. I'm just wondering whether I should be planning ahead and saving some proper 'grown up' money; I can't really do this job forever, and I'd like to stop when I settle down and get married. Realistically, that could be in the next 5 years so I need a life plan! I've even considered getting myself a sugar daddy, but that could get too comfortable and I'd forget to live my own life.

The client I saw last night has asked me a few times whether I'd consider being his full time mistress. He's in a dead marriage, but works in the city and only sees the family at weekends. If I wanted to, I could have a nice flat all to myself with everything taken care of and have the weekends free to do as I please. But it would also mean no boyfriends, being at his beck and call during the week and pretty much doing as I'm told. I think I'm too independent to take on that lifestyle.

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment