Monday 14 December 2009

Meh

Feeling a bit nonchalant today. Considering that Christmas is almost here and I usually act like an over excited child, I just can't seem to muster up any enthusiasm. Perhaps it's just because it's Monday. It could also be because the barman had hinted that he'd call over the weekend, but never did. I'm not the kind of girl you leave hanging by the phone...

Not sure what to make of him. On the one hand, only seeing him every couple of weeks keeps things exciting and full of lust, with things even turning quite coupley when he stays for a few days. But in between, he acts so laid back. I don't know if it's a game he's playing, or if he genuinely doesn't think of me that often. If he's trying to keep me keen, it's working (I hate to say).

The swanky date on Saturday was fun I suppose, but my mind was elsewhere. Hope he didn't notice.

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment