Thursday 22 October 2009

Sexy Vampires

Wow, that 'True Blood' is hot. There's some proper rough sex in there, I'm surprised they're allowed to air it on TV! I had a late appointment that I was almost late for due to being glued to the television - and that doesn't happen very often.

The good thing was that the vampires had really turned me on and left me quite horny. There was no way that I was going to let there be a repeat of last night, so I went to the hotel as a woman on a mission. I've seen this client a couple of times before so I knew that he wouldn't object to me being assertive. I was already wet, and I could see the pleasant surprise in his eyes when I grabbed the back of his head and kissed him hard on the mouth. I pushed him into a sitting position on the bed and skilfully undid his belt with one hand. He helped out taking off his trousers at a frantic pace and I straddled him roughly. the sex was quick but satisfying; we both laid panting for a while afterwards. He turned to me on the bed and stroked my face with a look of awe on his face. I hope he doesn't fall in love with me, that always makes things difficult. A little bit of infatuation's ok if they buy you lots of presents, but when they start wanting you all to themselves it is a problem.

Perhaps he was just lost in the moment!

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment