Monday 19 October 2009

Drunken Floosy


Shame on me. My behaviour this weekend was far from ladylike! I went to see the barman in Bournemouth. We shared a very civilised bottle of wine in his place, then a reasonably civilised bottle of wine in another. By the third bar I was getting rather tipsy, and by the time we hit the club I was absolutely trashed. I seem to have a compulsive habit for complimenting people, and made lots of 'interesting' new friends!

I did end up back at his place, but there was no romancing. He passed out on the floor next to the bed, and I managed to rouse him enough to drag him into bed with me. In the morning we were both so horrendously hungover that there was no chance of sex!

The night was brilliant fun, but not exactly the way I'd planned it. Admittedly, it felt good to let my hair down and not have to be the perfect companion for once. It was fun - I won't make a habit of it though!

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment