Thursday 13 August 2009

Wet Dream

I stayed home last night, felt exhausted for some reason. Also had slightly sore legs from opening them so wide for the rugby man! I rolled into bed early and fell straight asleep. Not sure what time it was, but in the middle of the night I started having very sexy dreams about the night before and his big strong arms; the replay in my head didn't need any embellishment. When I woke up, my heart was hammering like a freight train and my body was damp with sweat. I had woken right on the brink of orgasm and my hand shot down to my clit to frantically keep up the pace and finish myself off. I was so wet that my juice had started to run down my thigh slightly, and the climax was more intense than should be legal.

As you can imagine, I slept very well after that.

Brooke x

1 comment:

  1. Jesus... That's hot. The post-sex leg ache has to be one of the greatest aches around. And I always love a good wet dream that wakes you up hot and horny

    ReplyDelete