Wednesday 12 August 2009

BIG

Mmmm, good night last night. I had a date with a rugby player; he wasn't the most gorgeous guy in the world but his build was so big! Massive hands, huge shoulders and 6"4 of muscle. I haven't been with many guys like this, but I found it a real turn on. He made me feel so delicate and feminine, I was tiny compared to him. It was straining my neck to kiss him standing up so he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Hot.

I was curious as to whether his cock would be as big as the rest of his body or whether it would be dwarfed by his bulk; turns out it was quite a reasonable size! Not the biggest I've ever seen in my life, but a good 7 or 8 inches so still pretty impressive. It must be a week for difficult positions because this standing sex was no easy feat. He turned round and pressed my back against the wall to make it a bit more stable, but my legs remained firmly around his waist as he pushed himself into me. I had no need for lube here; the kissing alone had made me wet and I knew I wanted this beast of a man. I might just start watching rugby!

Brooke x

3 comments:

  1. Ooooohhhh... That's hot. I love the pick up and throw your legs around his waist move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you dont buy into this manorexic shit, with skinny jeans and the like.

    ReplyDelete