Tuesday 23 June 2009

The Wife Experience

Some men are simple creatures. I won't generalise as I've come across some who are incredibly complex, but at several points throughout your life you will encounter that traditional breed of man who just wants dinner on the table when they get home, a quick fuck in the missionary position before bed then 8 hours sleep.

My client last night was one of these. For obvious reasons, it wasn't practical for me to have dinner on the table for him. But this guy didn't want the girlfriend experience; he wanted the wife experience. He hired me for the whole night. We mostly talked about his day at work - I was the perfect little woman. Only spoke when I was spoken to, fussed over him. The sex was over quickly, and he promptly fell asleep.

I made him breakfast, kissed him goodbye and departed in the opposite direction to him, his suit and his briefcase. It was an odd experince, and did not make me long for the sanctity of marriage just yet.

Love,

Brooke x

2 comments:

  1. Hey, marriage doesnt have to be boring. Not that I would know, but some people seem to have a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're right, and I doubt anyone would get bored being married to me ; )
    I just love my freedom, and I've only been in London for a year or so. One day, I'll leave all this business behind and settle down x

    ReplyDelete