Monday 22 June 2009

Taking the Bus

Hellooo, hope you're all having a lovely day.

I had a great weekend, caught up with some old & much loved friends. Today's not been hugely exciting; I couldn't find a cab for love nor money so ended up having to take the bus. Why is it that when the ground floor is completely empty, the 'woman of size' who boarded after me chose to sit in my seat? I was squashed! Would have gone for the safety of the back seat if I'd seen that one coming. She looked the way I imagine the lady in 'Tom & Jerry' cartoons to look, although you only ever see her legs.

As you've probably gathered, I don't have much to report today so I'll leave you in peace!

Much love,

Brooke x

1 comment:

  1. Hey, it could have been the night bus. Much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete