Wednesday 17 June 2009

Over due

Don't be fooled by the title, I'm not THAT kind of over due. Just resigned to the fact that it was about time I had a yucky client, I had been far too lucky of late. He's actually a friend of another one of my clients (Mr G), and he came very highly recommended. Yes, he is filthy rich, well spoken and polite. All of that was true. But what my dear Mr G failed to mention is that his filthy rich friend is the size of a pregnant hippopotamus. E-fucking-normous. As you know, I don't often swear, but I feel it's called for in this case.

As soon as he introduced himself to me I began to calculate feasible positions; missionary was a definite no no (for my own well being). I doubted he could gain access doggy style, and he certainly didn't look flexible. The only possibility I could conjure up was to have him flat on his back, with me in control. He didn't notice the shudder that passed through my body on the thought of it.

However, and hour passed in the hotel bar, then two. After that, he rose, thanked me for a wonderful evening and asked if he could call a car for me. Hurrah! What a joyous day! All of that worry was for nothing, he actually just wanted the company of a beautiful woman.

Will my good luck ever run out? Don't bet on it...

Brooke x

2 comments:

  1. If push comes to shove. Cowgirl or bj. Come on, mind over matter. You'd be surprised what you can do when you put your mind to it.

    ReplyDelete