Thursday 18 June 2009

Is Size Everything?


I had a pretty good fuck last night. The guy was nothing special to look at, your average Joe. But my, he was well endowed! Size isn't always everything. In fact, I've been with some men so huge that it was quite uncomfortable, and it just felt like I was being pounded in the stomach. Not preferable.

But this was a lovely length, girth and shape. I think he knew it, too. He stood proudly, shoulders back and pelvis forward. I can't blame him, I do the same thing with my breasts. I love my breasts. Anyway, back to the point. This was a good night for it; I was feeling quite revved up, no lube required. He was another of that wonderful kind who like to pleasure a woman. Of course he took pleasure at me marvelling over his glorious cock and sinking it into my throat, but he was just as eager to go down on me. I was laid on the edge of the bed as he knelt on the floor between my legs. I didn't try to hold back when I felt the waves of orgasm creeping up on me; why should I? He took that as a signal that I was ready, and he crawled up my body until he was leaning over me at arms length - just the right position to push his fabulous instrument inside me.

We were going for a good 20 minutes. I don't like these fucks that last for hours; you just get sweaty, tired and too hot. This was very good though. Afterwards, he looked quite pleased with himself, and asked if he could see me again. Of course he can!

Satisfied,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment