Wednesday 13 May 2009

That's More Like It

Morning all!

I'm ignoring the clouds and feeling happy today. I released a lot of pent up stress by letting Josh give me his full attention last night. He fucked me three times; first it was urgent and rough - he pulled my hair and pushed me so hard against the corner that the bed moved a foot away from the wall! It is on wheels so isn't the first time that's happened. The second time was more gentle and lasted a long time. He made me dizzy and made me sweat. I'm not quite ready for the gazing into each other's eyes yet, but I have a sneaking suspicion he was looking at me. The third time was in the early hours of the morning, in the dark, wrapped around each other.

It was so good to have a man to cuddle up to in bed. You can't beat the smell, the feel, the warmth.

Fuzzy feeling.

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment