Thursday 14 May 2009

Same old

Had a client last night who bored me senseless. He was your run of the mill, middle aged business man who was married with 2.4 children, a dog and a BMW. The first half hour was droning conversation - I was itching to get my bra off just to shut him up! Good old breast in the mouth trick, never fails. But even the way he fucked was dull. Rhythmic, monotonous, never straying from the missionary. Somebody save me! It really makes you appreciate lovers like Josh, with broad shoulders and a beautiful cock. I love putting that in my mouth. I hope he doesn't do that to shut me up?!

Anyway, I must love you and leave you - duty calls.

Love,

Brooke x

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I like your method for shutting him up! ;-)

    Yeah, Josh definitely sounds much better.

    ReplyDelete