Thursday 21 May 2009

Tee hee

I mustn't laugh. Everyone has different tastes, and this poor man had obviously hired me because he can't talk to his wife about his sexual preferences. But COME ON! This is quite hilarious.

'Mr Smith' (as he called himself) didn't desire any bodily contact. When I arrived, he had prepared a large bowl of ice cream. I presumed he would want to lick it off my body or vice versa, but that wasn't what he was after. He explained that I had to put a big spoonful in my mouth, then slowly spit it out, letting it dribble down my chin and soil my clothes. Nice. Ever the professional, I did not bat an eyelid: just grabbed a spoon.

Two bowls later, he had jacked off from the other side of the table, and he kindly allowed me to shower before I left. Man, my chin was cold.

Dry cleaners this morning!

Always learning,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment