Wednesday 6 May 2009

Brunch

I met Josh a few hours ago for brunch. We sat in a little street cafe, the sun was in and out. This is the first time we'd properly just sat and talked since we started seeing each other; the texts usually turn dirty and you've all heard how we can't keep our hands off each other. But I'm still off limits at the moment, and my panties were staying firmly on today! It went surprisingly well - no awkward silences or mundane conversation. He was witty and I was charming (as usual), I'd say a thoroughly successful date!

He's had to go back to work now so I'm just pottering around, cleaning the flat. Maybe next week I could surprise Josh by turning up at his apartment in my French maid's outfit to clean? Although I don't want him to fall madly in love with me just yet...

Kisses,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment