Friday 10 April 2009

10th April 2009

Last night was crazy. I totally forgot that it was Easter weekend (must remember to buy flatmates chocolate!) and today’s a bank holiday. So you know what that means; all the business men came out to play! When I met Alan, he had just worked four 14 hour days in a row so you’d think he’d just want to curl up in a ball and go to sleep, but he had other ideas. Rest would find him today – he was happy to stay up all night. I met him at a bar in Liverpool Street around 9pm. He looked all cute and dishevelled; top button of his shirt undone and tie loose. He already had a pint of Stella in his hand, which he quickly finished off as I walked over so he could order us another round at the bar. Mine’s a vodka & cranberry juice with ice & a slice of lime, in case you were wondering.
We didn’t want to hang around there much longer, so after the drinks we headed back to his apartment a short walk away. Alan lived alone, and I was impressed at how tidy he kept the place. I guess he’s barely ever there, working such long hours. He placed his briefcase on the floor and took out a wad of cash, which he placed on the worktop within my reach. I swiftly put it into my bag and took a step towards him, trying to look as sultry as possible. “Ouch!”Oh fuck. I only went and trod on his foot in my stilettos. Not the best start! I gave him a cheeky grin and he forgave me once I’d promised to make him feel better. After that, everything ran pretty smoothly. He was your basic suck and fuck, and as his breathing started to get faster and heavier he pulled out from inside me so he could cum over my breasts. I wasn’t staying tonight (this guy seriously needed some sleep) so I sorted myself out and kissed him goodbye.
All in all, it was a pretty good night. I don’t know if Alan will choose me again, but I told him to call my agent if there’s anything he needs – I would be more than happy to oblige!

No comments:

Post a Comment