Thursday 9 June 2011

Sordid Office Affair

I had a lot of fun on Tuesday night. Due to copious pre-dinner, during-dinner and post-dinner cocktails, I wasn't feeling too clever yesterday! I spent the night with my client, and woke up 2 hours after I was supposed to leave. Whoops! Luckily he had left the hotel for an early meeting, so I got to laze about a bit. The restaurant was incredible, some of the best food I've had in a long time... getting hungry just thinking about it, actually.

I decided to wear some vintage style stockings with seams running along the back of my legs (my favourite), sheer black with lace tops, which you could just see under my skirt when I crossed my legs. I made sure it was only visible to my client under the table cloth, well hidden from his business associates. Just as I'd hoped, I did feel his hand slide under the hem a few times, squeezing my thigh tightly. I did the same to him, and felt his body tense when I moved slowly towards his semi hard-on. I only lingered there for a moment, which was worth it to see the flash of delight and terror cross his face!

Back in the room, I kept on my heels and suspenders while he bent me over the dressing table. I felt like a secretary or PA having a sordid affair with her boss - quite exciting really! The sex was fast, and before he'd finished he pulled out and rubbed his cock across the bare skin of my arse, coming all over me. It was so hot - that is until he had to go and get some tissue while I stayed bent there to avoid making a mess! He rubbed it off tenderly, taking the time to trail his eyes along my curves. Very nice.

I think every woman should own a pair of those stockings.

Brooke x

2 comments:

  1. Nothing on earth is worth the loss of Heaven, girl; our finite existence is over in the blink-of-an-eye. Then… death, judgment, Heaven or Hell for our lifelong demise; what we do in these 88ish-measly-years determines our eternity. Jesus/our Mother are only the free antivirus, while I’m only the prophet in a world that’s whorizontal. God bless you --- Death’s cool if you’re on the RITE side: we'll have a HUGE, kick-ass, party-hardy for eons and eons fulla anything and everything and a whole lot more. Meet me in Heaven, gorgeous girl, where I shall serve you for the length and breadth of eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your concern, but I think I'll take my chances and have some fun while I'm here... I'm more of a science fan than one of man-made stories. It's like what the buses said :)

    ReplyDelete