Monday 6 June 2011

Panic and Calm


It's always terrifying for a woman to start noticing the first signs on ageing, so I hope I can be forgiven for letting out a squeal when I found a couple of white hairs on my head. Bring on the dye! As a natural dark brunette, it was inevitable that they'd show up sooner or later. I still have a few years before I turn 30 - can the wrinkles at least hold their horses until then? Pretty please? I can only handle one drama at a time. However, I've just bought a set off lush massage oils, so I'm hoping to calm myself by using them on a client, then getting him to return the favour. I'll let you know how it goes.

I met a client this weekend who was very handsome with a chiselled jaw and dark eyes, but sadly I felt no spark; he won't be my new crush. I still appreciated him physically and he was good in bed, but it still felt like work. Then again, if I let myself enjoy it too much it can become a problem professionally - maybe this is a good thing!

All you Londoners, don't miss the Sex Worker Film Festival this Sunday, at the Rio Cinema in East London. It's the first one ever, promoting our right to choose to be in this industry and not to be judged for it. Get behind it! If Hackney Council had their way, there wouldn't even be any lapdancing or strip clubs. How dull, and how dare they! When will this country catch on?

Wishing you a week full of joy, wine and sex,

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment