Thursday 26 May 2011

Short Date

My date seemed to come and go pretty quickly last night (and not in my usual sense of the word). From the moment he arrived, he seemed quite subdued and distracted. He was still gentlemanly, complimenting my dress and offering me drinks, but he never quite seemed to be there with me. It seems a shame for him to spend money on me when he's not in the mood; he didn't give any reason why, but when I've met him in the past he always was much more enthusiastic. After dinner he asked if I minded continuing our evening in a couple of weeks - it's one of the earliest nights I've had in a long time. Hope he's ok.

On the other hand, the other guy I'm meeting this week couldn't be more keen! He's counting down the hours until we meet. I have a good feeling about this one, think we could have some explosive sex. I'm game if he is...

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment