Monday 23 May 2011

Behind Closed Doors

It still surprises me how different people can be behind closed doors. Sometimes it's a good thing, like when guys drop the bravado they put on in front of their friends and show you who they really are. My client last week had an air of confidence that really fooled me! On meeting him, I guessed he was around 30; tall, slim and quite handsome - very clean cut. He walked as if he owned the room, and seemed perfectly at ease with himself. Being with a glamorous woman seemed second nature to him, so I relaxed and was having a great time at the bar. When we went up to his room, his manner completely changed; he barely spoke, seeming nervous and quiet. I wondered if I'd done something wrong, but he turned out to just be painfully shy in private! He was, in fact, only 21; by no means a virgin, but had been with the same girl for a long time and had become single a few months ago. I suddenly felt as though I'd have to be a lot more delicate than I was planning to!

Being with a woman again must have been a blissful relief for him. It took me a while to coax out his sexual confidence, but an old school make-out session seemed to work. We kissed for a long time, and as I ran my hand up the inside of his thigh, he felt brave enough to slide his hand across the front of my dress, grazing the exposed skin of my cleavage and squeezing my breast in his hand. I unbuttoned his shirt, stopping every now and then to check his expression (eyes closed, lips parted) or to kiss his pale chest. His hard on was impressive; this guy certainly had nothing to be shy about down below. I slid down onto my knees and undid his trousers slowly, looking up at him with a naughty glint in my eye.

The sex felt good. We started on the bed, him on top of me thrusting a regular rhythm. He almost came a few times, but managed to stop himself by slowing right down. That seemed to do the opposite for me - as he gradually pulled out then pushed back into me inch by inch, I felt my body start to shake and a long orgasm rippled through me in waves. This was enough encouragement for him; he looked delighted, and went harder and faster after that with a renewed confidence!

He's very eager to see me again, but I mustn't see him too regularly. It's dangerous to let someone vulnerable transfer their affections to you after a long term relationship. It's happened before, and I'm not in the business of heart breaking. Sometimes it's unavoidable though...

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend.

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment