Monday 7 February 2011

Messy

Ohhh my. It's been a while since I last went to a house party as messy as Saturday night. I was already quite tipsy by the time my girls and I arrived, as everyone else there was - I think it made them even more welcoming than usual! Starting off with jelly shots, we then took our wine (sans glasses) to the sofa, which had been put out on the roof terrace. I met some great people out there!

The only mild inconvenience was having to bat off the guys; my top was fairly low cut and my cleavage as tempting as ever, so I can't blame them for trying ;-)

Somehow the hours passed, and I didn't leave until well after the sun had risen. I was still quite buzzing on the short walk home, and found it funny that people in the street could tell that I hadn't been to bed! I'm just so glad that it wasn't my house - they are going to have a hell of a lot of cleaning to do.

Still loving my twenties after all these years...

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment