Thursday 11 November 2010

Recovering

Phew, I'm just about recovering now. I was so nauseous all day yesterday - I completely lost count of how many glasses of wine and champagne I drank on Tuesday night. I'm guessing around 10? Not bad going for a petite young lady...

I met a delightful gentleman at the party, who seemed quite taken with me. He's the CEO of a major company abroad (can't give you details I'm afraid), and definitely wasn't afraid to splash the cash. He had to fly back home the next morning, but he's already begging to take me to dinner the next time he's in the UK. I just might let him.

I have too many errands to run today, when really all I want to do is curl up with my duvet and watch some trashy TV - we all need to do it sometimes!

Brooke x

No comments:

Post a Comment